What is a Rosoff Award?
In its 20th year, The Rosoff Awards are New England’s most highly regarded diversity award. They honor those in the business community who recognize that having a diverse workforce and operating in an inclusive environment is what creates true innovation and creativity.
Past honorees have included Arnold Worldwide, Boston Red Sox, CVS, Google, John Hancock, Liberty Mutual, Stop & Shop, Year Up and more.
What is The 20-Something Award?
In honor of the 20th anniversary of the Rosoff Awards, this award will be presented to be a 20-something-year-old who embraces innovation and creativity in their mission to change the landscape of corporate America.
How do I know if the individual or company that I’m thinking of qualifies?
– Do you know of a company that’s on a mission to elevate under-represented groups in the workforce, like Girls Who Code does? Nominate them!
– Has someone instituted aggressive internal quotas, like Intel has, to insure that the ranks of their company better reflect society’s reality? Nominate them!
– Does your leadership team allocate company dollars and time to your community, creating opportunities that didn’t exist, like John Hancock does? Nominate them!
– Or is their idea so creative and forward-thinking that we could never think it up as an example? Nominate them!
We are looking for individuals and organizations across all sectors. The nominee’s work must fall under one or more of the following categories:
- Arts, Entertainment, or Sports
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Environment, Sustainability, or Social Responsibility
- Health and Wellness
- Marketing and media
What if my nomination fits into more than one category?
If your nomination could fall under Technology AND Sustainability, for example, you are able to enter both categories. The entry will then be independently considered in each category, once as a Technology nominee and again as a Sustainability nominee.
How are the winners decided?
A nominating committee of experts involved in diversity and inclusion will work with The Ad Club to choose winners.
What do you need from me?
Not a whole lot! All we need from you is 250 words explaining why this person or organization deserves to win a Rosoff Award, and what they’ve done to deserve your praise. Entries should be attached as a word document (.doc, .docx, or .txt), along with a picture of the person or the company’s logo (.jpg) so that we can show them off.