Work Smarter Not Harder:
Effectively Manage Your Time and Increase Productivity
What’s this course about?
This three-hour online workshop will provide managers with the tools to prioritize, focus and gain more time in each day
What will you learn?
- Establish measurable and specific goals
- Identify your personal time wasters and the reasons behind them
- Manage interruptions and avoid distractions
- Create daily lists and reminders
- Stay motivated and focused
- Eliminate poor habits and establish new ones that buy time
- Put out “fires” that waste time
- Manage the workload and learn to say no
Course components include:
- A self-assessment of your personal time wasters
- Eliminating time wasters and finding solutions to avoid them
- Learning to attack your goals and break them down into steps
- Tips to prioritize your to do list when everything seems urgent
- How to avoid the “fires” and crises in the first place
- Evaluating time management systems that work for you
Who will be teaching the course?
Founder & President
Denise Rosenblum is the President and Founder of Dynamic Development, a training company that specializes in developing employees to become stronger communicators, managers and leaders. Denise works with companies to create an environment where employees feel valued as a result of career development, training, feedback and coaching.
Denise has over 25 years of professional development and marketing experience having worked at global companies including McCann Erickson, Young and Rubicam, Hill Holliday and Arnold Worldwide.
Denise is a seasoned trainer, speaker, executive coach and an expert in communication skills, customer service and management and leadership development. She has excellent insight into people’s strengths and opportunities for growth.