Account Management Bootcamp
What’s this course about?
What will you learn?
Key Attributes of the best account managers
- Top “20” list
- How do you go from being a good to a great account manager?
Being the brand steward-your role in managing/growing the brand
- What makes brands successful and why do brands fail?
- Getting to know your customer
- Crafting a creative brief that leads to excellent work
- Presenting a brief to the agency team
The creative process-how to contribute to great work
- Your role in the process
- Being an advocate for the work
- The importance of organization and preparation
- Delivering feedback
Communication style analysis
- Defining your communication style and that of your counterparts
- How to adapt your style
The client relationship, how to make the most successful partnership between client, account management and creative
- Keys to developing successful relationships
- Getting to great work
Who will be teaching the course?
Founder & CEO
Denise has over 25 years of professional development and marketing experience having worked at global companies including McCann Erickson, Young and Rubicam, Hill Holliday and Arnold Worldwide.
Denise is a seasoned trainer, speaker, executive coach and an expert in communication skills, customer service and management and leadership development. She has excellent insight into people’s strengths and opportunities for growth.