About This Course:
Audience: Designers, Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Product Managers. No previous UX training or design experience is required prior to attending.
The first class you will learn about ideas, concepts and approaches that set the foundation for designing the brand experience:
- Understand how key organizational goals map to your project and identify measures for success
- Learn about tools to identify and define your key audiences
- Understand how to best document the brand experience through workflows and information architecture
- Explore tools for synthesizing learning in preparation for design and content development
- Gain insights on prototyping and usability testing
For the second class, with these concepts in mind, students will have the opportunity to share, collaborate, critique, and discuss their own work with seasoned professionals and each other.
About The Instructors:
Director of User Experience
Senior User Experience Designer
Libby Safford is a Senior User Experience Designer at Tank Design. She leads the Citizens and FedEx Office accounts. Prior to joining Tank she worked in Pharmaceutical and educational digital product development.