PROJECT MANAGER | Project & Program Management
Posted by: TED WALLUS
Boston, MA |
- Craft project plans and task breakdowns with input from team members. Project plans should incorporate iterative milestones, internal and client tasks, align delivery with set timelines, and account for resourcing availability.
- Successfully execute project plans by exhibiting ownership of task assignments to assigned project personnel, proactively removing blockers, and ensuring alignment of production output with expected milestones.
- Deliver fixed price and retainer projects within expected timelines and budgets.
- Act as the day-to-day Project Manager for 4 – 7 active client projects, exhibiting ownership overall client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope/expectation management.
- Possess superior project awareness at all times, proactively tracking scope, identifying risks and mitigation paths, and delivering thoughtful, routine, comprehensive client updates.
- Ensure superior quality deliverables by engaging cross-discipline leadership, enforcing rigorous QA processes and standards, and taking senior-level ownership of end to end delivery and client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of underlying client business goals and objectives. Consistently identify strategic opportunities to engage with the Convertiv Account Management Team and collaborate towards building strong, long-term client relationships.
- Demonstrate a consultative, client-focused approach that emanates expertise, professionalism, and transparency.
- Help maintain project forecasts in Convertiv’s established resource forecasting tool, collaborating with our main resource manager to adjust resourcing plans as necessary.
- Deliver verbal and written project-centric feedback to personnel, celebrating successes, and identifying any misalignments with expectations.
- An understanding of Convertiv’s core services and the ability to leverage these disciplines to deliver successful client outcomes.
- A practical understanding of the WordPress platform.
- Excellent application of Convertiv processes, standards, and tools across projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Excellent workload and time management skills to be able to work seamlessly across multiple projects.
Additional Skills and Proficiencies
- 3+ years of project management experience delivering full scope web projects for enterprise clients, ideally in an agency environment.
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Slack, Teamdeck, and Box Notes.
- Remote working experience.