Search Marketing Planner | Media
Posted by: Carol Taylor
Boston, MA |
MERGEboston is a marketing services firm with deep domain expertise in financial services, life sciences, healthcare and pharma. We offer a full range of services including strategic planning, creative design, technology development, media planning & buying, and research & analytics. We specialize in helping people make the most important decisions in their lives: those related to their physical health and financial wellbeing. We see it as an awesome responsibility, but one that we deliver with a big dose of camaraderie and fun. It’s an entrepreneurial environment, where every team member has a voice at the table and a chance to learn and sharpen new skills.
We currently seek a Search Marketing Planner with 3 years of paid search experience and an excellent understanding of the full process from strategy and plan development, to execution and measurement. Core responsibility is planning and executing paid search campaigns across both Google and Bing. You are a self-starter, adept at using audience insights and data to inform planning, substantiate hypotheses, evaluate results and drive optimization.
- Planning and buying of paid search/CPC media plans, including campaign architecture, data strategy, reporting requirements, and post campaign analysis
- Researching and monitoring of changes and updates to paid search technology
- Daily oversight of campaign performance, pacing, and issue resolution to ensure performance, delivery and optimizations are on track
- Collaborating with Analytics team to ensure proper tagging, reporting, insights and optimization strategies are in place
- Managing program budgets, invoicing and billing reconciliation
- Approximately 3 years’ paid search management experience across multiple accounts either at an agency, brand or vendor
- Curiosity about the ever-changing search marketing landscape, and desire to share latest industry trends and developments with broader team
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to anticipate client needs/perspective/process and respond accordingly
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers; ability to analyze data, draw insights and develop actionable recommendations
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- GoogleAds and BingAds certifications
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability. Ability to bring the highest level of skill and competence.
- Agility. To keep us flexible, nimble and incredibly responsive to client and market demands.
- Humility. Constant seekers of new ideas, amazing collaborators and builders of those around us.
MERGE embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Merge does not publish our salary information. Any salaries posted online are estimated ranges provided by external job sites and are not a reflection of our actual salary ranges.