Copywriter, Life Sciences | Creative
Posted by: Carol Taylor
Boston, MA |
MERGE is a marketing services firm with deep domain expertise in financial services, life sciences and healthcare; we offer a full range of services including strategic planning, creative design, technology development, media planning & buying, and research & analytics. In our work with financial services and healthcare brands, we specialize in helping people make the most important decisions in their lives: those related to their physical health and financial wellbeing. We see it as an awesome responsibility, but one that we deliver with a big dose of camaraderie and fun. It’s an entrepreneurial environment, where every team member has a voice at the table and a chance to learn and sharpen new skills.
We currently seek a mid-level Copywriter experience to develop and execute innovative print, broadcast, direct response and digital concepts for a wide variety of clients. Expert level writing skills and deep experience in print, direct and web production are required.
- Develop creative concepts and copy for print ads, digital marketing (social, mobile, email, online banners, etc.) website, direct response, broadcast and video.
- Collaborates with assigned Art Director to concept and execute final projects
- Develop work that is on strategy and on brand
- Supervise execution details of radio production and casting and video production, including onsite editing
- Create work that is mindful of the client’s measurement objectives
- Excellent skills in preparation and presentation of concept/layouts internally and to Clients
- Execute copy for in-house materials, including biographies, case studies, web copy, etc.
- Work on other new business initiatives as needed
- Deliver all assignments on time and on budget
- 3-7 years’ experience in a Copywriting role in an advertising agency
- Online portfolio that showcases your:
- Ability to concept and write for all mediums, including a combination of: print ads, digital marketing (social, mobile, email, online banners, etc.) website, direct response (digital and print), broadcast and video
- Excellent and versatile writing skills
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically
- Work wins awards & is used to win new clients and attract creative talent to the agency
- Big picture view of any given assignment and ability to understand the context of the client, industry and market
- Expert level of direct response writing (digital & print)
- Expert level knowledge of web & digital media production
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Healthcare, Life Sciences and/or Financial Services marketing a plus
- Ability. Ability to bring the highest level of skill and competence.
- Agility. To keep us flexible, nimble and incredibly responsive to client and market demands.
- Humility. Constant seekers of new ideas, amazing collaborators and builders of those around us.
MERGE embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.