Platform & Creative Specialist | Creative
Posted by: Emma Marty
Boston, MA |
Responsibility for firm branding and creative.
- Be the voice that advocates for bringing our brand to the next level
- Design within established brand standards and continually evolve marketing communications strategy
- Work hand-in-hand with marketing manager to bring brand expression to marketing initiatives
- Manage all branding assets to field creative requests for marketing across the firm
- Maintain updated assets for all portfolio companies across the Glasswing platform
Maintain creative process and execution for existing and new materials across web, social, and print
- Maintain website CMS (WordPress), social media profiles, email newsletters, and internal communications materials.
Events: Own creative pipeline from concept through execution for annual conference and regularly hosted events: branding and look/feel of visual experience (printed materials and digital signage)
As content lead, create and manage all written, audio, and video materials.
- Produce Glasswing Podcast
- Author blogs and special newsletters
- Capture, edit, package, and post marketing videos
- Capture photos on site at events, edit and package for social sharing, etc.
Manage vendors for photo, video, and print production
Miscellaneous projects, such as supporting executive and investment team presentations and materials, manage special creative campaigns.
- Educated in marketing and/or creative discipline
- Excellent written and storytelling skills
- Nimble thinker, who is highly motivated to get things done
- Experience in small, cross-functional teams
- Proficient in industry standard design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience in WordPress
- Strong understanding of typography and layout, as well as color theory
Applicants will be asks to show their portfolios with resume submissions.