Sr. Digital Designer | Creative
Posted by: Carol Taylor
Boston, MA |
You’re passionate about all things design. Your vacations revolve around design museums, street art and architecture. You know who created Helvetica. You can instantly visualize PMS 341. You can spot if something is a pixel off. If you are that person, we’d love to talk. At MERGE, we are looking for a super-smart, hard-working, and most importantly talented senior visual designer to join our team.
- Elevate Brands – Design compelling interfaces for responsive websites and mobile applications; these experiences will be supported by ad campaigns and omni-channel experiences.
- Understanding – Concept and design compelling solutions for our clients (and their audience) that align with overall creative strategy
- Getting Dirty – Ability to work on all aspects of design including quick comping, banner resizing, image searching, photo retouching, in addition to delivering a polished design solution
- Collaboration – There are no silos, so it’s important to work with account managers, technologist, and most of all…clients. You will need to listen, digest and resolve client feedback with a creative solution and positive attitude
- Mentorship – Take the lead for most of your projects, often working together and guiding designers and studio artists to flesh out all assets and designs
- Win Business – Brainstorm, concept and contribute innovative ideas for new business pitches and presentations
- Years of Experience – You have 5-7 years working in an agency environment or product design shop.
- Industry Experience – You have a range of clients in your book, ideally in the Healthcare and Financial Services space.
- Knowledge of Tools – You know all the shortcuts and quick keys in Adobe Creative Suite, as well as new programs like Sketch and Figma. If you can make PPT slides look amazing, that would be a huge plus.
- Depth of Expertise – You understand design systems, and how to implement them across digital and print. Your encyclopedia like knowledge of fonts is uncanny. You know which colors are in vogue, but aren’t afraid to break some rules.
- Proof of Work – An online portfolio that showcases everything from responsive web design to mobile apps, banner ads to complex digital advertising campaigns