Southern New Hampshire University
Digital Marketing Program Specialist | Digital Marketing
New Hampshire, NH |
Southern New Hampshire University is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Programs Specialist who plays a key role on the digital performance
marketing team. The position will help devise strategies to generate qualified leads and reach forecasted lead and enrollment goals. They will work closely with the digital performance marketing team, as well as other internal teams such as creative and web services to launch campaigns on time and provide the tracking and analysis needed to measure campaign performance. The Digital Marketing Programs Specialist will be responsible for running, expanding, and developing new digital marketing campaigns using direct response tactics, and driving key performance metrics. The ideal candidate will be hardworking, dedicated, data-driven and passionate about digital marketing. They should possess a proven track record of creating efficiencies within campaigns, and have excellent internal and external communication skills.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Oversee and manage digital direct response channels, which may include paid search, paid social, display, video, and affiliates, leveraging internal data and analytics tools to scale and optimize towards those delivering ROI in line with business goals.
- Identify new areas of opportunity within existing placements and channels, as well as evaluate and test new technologies using market trends, internal data industry best practices to inform decision making.
- Efficiently optimize marketing spend to achieve improved cost-per-lead and cost-per-enroll metrics.
- Identify trends within campaign data, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights to improve business KPIs.
- Maintain, nurture, and successfully grow relationships with external third party partners.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicator reports that track performance and efficiency across marketing channels, and utilizing data to identify trends and insights.
- Aid in the creation, management and improvement of digital marketing systems and workflow processes.
- Develop and execute paid campaigns, including keyword research, audience target, copy creation and testing, and adjusting bidding and budgeting strategies to maximize efficiency.
- Staying abreast of new trends and technologies, both in the digital marketing space as well as the broader education industry
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing direct response environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to work independently and across teams
- Strong people skills. You’ll be working with a lot of team members and third party partners. You should have excellent negotiation skills, and be able to communicate effectively
- Independent problem solver
- Strong professional background as part of a successful marketing team, including direct experience developing and executing marketing strategy
- Highly proficient acquisition marketer with deep experience across multiple channels
- Proven success as a data-driven marketer that can efficiently plan and execute a
marketing strategy against goals and budgets
- Advanced Excel skills: Proficient in spreadsheet manipulation, including vlookups, formulas, concatenation, pivot tables, text-to-column, etc.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics to analyze campaign performance against business KPIs and build new audience segments
- Direct knowledge with ad buying systems, especially Google Ads and Facebook
- Experience with Ads and Bing editors a must
- Google Ads & Analytics certifications
- Experience with third-party technology solutions such as Google Marketing Platform (formerly DoubleClick), Kenshoo, Marin, etc.
- Experience in the education industry
Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm, with the flexibility to meet business needs.
Please submit a cover letter, in addition to your resume, with your application. A background check is required for employment.
Why Join SNHU?
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), founded in 1932, is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution located in Manchester, New
Hampshire. We value teamwork, openness and diversity, and believe every employee has a voice in driving our success. We’re proud to have been
recognized as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education every year since its inception. Our competitive benefits package includes tuition reimbursement, employer contribution to Retirement Plan, affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, and generous paid-time off. We’re constantly seeking creative, collaborative, and hard-working talent to join our team! Come be a part of innovation and education!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/sb4f7q7mwptvgnf7