Web Analytics Specialist | Digital Marketing
Posted by: will sullivan
Boston, MA |
Message Lab is seeking a Web Analytics Specialist to help design and build an engagement-driven analytics product and service. We are looking for someone who understands the importance of data integrity, gets excited about creative tracking solutions, and has a strong point of view on the way things should be done. An interest in journalism and/or editorial content—and showing its effectiveness—is a strong plus.This person will be able to pick up what we’ve started and own the evolution of our analytics and reporting services. They will be self-motivated, capable of pushing projects over the finish line, acquiring the resources to get something done, and earning buy-in from internal and external teams. Most importantly, this person will be thoughtful, able to articulate why a metric has meaning and what it’s strategic importance is.
This opportunity is remote/work-from-home to start.
- Build monthly measurement and performance reports for client delivery
- Manage analytics, tag management, and dashboard software and configurations for clients to ensure a high level of data integrity
- Set up tracking for new clients and acquire access to existing tools clients that clients are already using
Identify trends in data sets and provide data-backed insight in non-technical language
- Build processes for implementing tracking solutions or configuring accounts that can be repeated efficiently
Keep up to date on best practices and news in the analytics industry
- Recommend innovative tools, techniques, or metrics that would enhance our strategic knowledge or product offering
You will Bring…
- 3+ years experience with either Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture
- 2+ years with a tag management system
- An understanding of the digital marketing channels and their implications on data
- Experience with or interest in applying analytics best practices and tools to measure the impact of top-of-funnel publishing activities (content) on business outcomes.
It would be great if you…
- Have experience in other marketing channels (owned, social and paid)
- Have experience with BI tools of any sort (Domo, Tableau, etc.)
- Can visualize data well
- Can automate tedious or repeatable tasks
- Have previous work experience at an agency
You Will Get…
- A competitive salary (DOE)
- Healthcare and other benefits
- To work with well-known brands
- To help develop a custom analytics stack
A fast-growing content marketing agency that combines journalism, data, and design to create content that resonates with audiences. We get results by engaging customers with content that matters instead of always trying to sell. We work with Fortune 500 clients, helping develop content programs from a handful of blog posts or videos to full-blown branded publications.