Associate Creative Director, Design | Creative
Posted by: S Simmons
Boston, MA |
We’re looking for an Associate Creative Director, Design to join our Boston team. The Creative Department is responsible for the implementation, visual identity, and execution of all projects within the agency. Spearheading AMP Agency’s integrated approach, the Design Team works directly with the Creative Director to insure the highest quality work. We are looking to hire an inspired Associate Creative Director, Design to join our fast-paced, energetic, digital-focused creative team. The ideal candidate will have an impressive portfolio showing next level design skills in work that displays unique and engaging conceptual thinking, and a deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape.
In exchange for your efforts, you will get to play a critical role in a fun-loving but hard-working atmosphere while working on book-worthy brands. Also, we will pay you with money.
- Brainstorm conceptual directions, both independently and as part of an integrated team
- Translate words and ideas into high caliber conceptual designs that engage, enlighten and inspire the end user, maintaining campaign and brand continuity and interactive usability
- Inspire every creative with brilliant visual solutions executed in flawless design, and based on strategy and the client’s brand
- Develop a variety of creative materials for brand campaigns, social media efforts, digital activations, and printed materials for agency clients. In addition, create assets for prospective client presentations, in-house communications, and anything else our clients or new business needs demand
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Art Directors and Copywriters to revise work and refine concepts
- Translate wireframes to final designs, and work hand in hand with developers to transform design into engaging, memorable web experiences.
- Lead group reviews of creative work, adding perspective and giving direction as needed
- Lead client and internal creative review meetings, professionally and passionately presenting the department’s work, persuasively explaining design rationale to non-designers, collecting and absorbing feedback and offering solutions in real time
- Build and maintain positive client and account team relationships
- Share your technical software and design expertise with more junior designers
- Guide other designers in the development of all skills relevant to their growth as professional designers
- Keep current on advertising campaigns, design trends, and industry technology, sharing findings with the department to facilitate new ways of thinking, working, and problem solving.
- Expert knowledge of digital communications and print production processes
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- An innate understanding of UX, and up to date knowledge of best practices
- Team leadership and mentoring
- Proficiency with Mac OSX, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch/XD, Google Slides and Keynote. AfterEffects, Premier, and studio photography skills are a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and to meet deadlines on a daily basis in a team-oriented environment
- Requirements: 8–12 years creative agency experience