Communications Consultant - Enterprise Data & Digital Health | Health & Clinical Mgmt
Posted by: Katherine Melanson
North of Boston, MA |
General Summary/Overview Statement
Partners Healthcare is an integrated care system consisting of top-ranked, Harvard-affiliated core hospitals – Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, along with specialty hospitals like McLean Hospital and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. It is also the nation’s largest academic research enterprise with more than $1.6 billion in annual research expenditures.
The communications manager for Enterprise Data & Digital Health (EDD) is responsible for developing, overseeing and, in coordination with the Partners Digital Health and Enterprise Communication team, implementing communication approaches to advance system-wide strategic, operational and clinical messaging on EDDH to targeted audiences. The manager will partner with the EDDH team and the relevant teams and departments in the strategic planning process, and work collaboratively to gain consensus on enterprise communication priorities.
The manager will establish guidelines and processes by which EDDH messages will be governed and managed across the system. The manager will establish strong working relationships with Partners staff, system-wide project teams, institution-based leads and Partners Communications department staff, planning and executing to advance consistent and timely corporate messages while enabling site-level flexibility. Managing an important communications client relationship, the Manager will work closely with Partners Digital Health and eCare management to ensure consistent support for the department’s operational and strategic objectives. The manager will be expected to understand and distill fundamental clinical and operational details and develop and remain current with communication technologies and innovative communication approaches to ensure communications are accurate, targeted and appropriate for the intended audiences.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in communications, marketing, public relations, business administration or related field
• Five to seven years of marketing and communications experience preferably in a healthcare setting
• Organizational transformational change experience, in healthcare environments a plus
• Experience in graphic design tools and techniques
• Strong business and analytical acumen teamed with full life cycle project experience.
• Experience communicating via web-based, video and other digital communication modes.