MN & Co. Media Management
Digital Media Planner | Digital Marketing
Posted by: Patricia McCarron
North of Boston, NH |
MN&Co is seeking a Digital Media Planner to be part of our team Salem, NH. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing intelligent, effective digital strategies for clients in a variety of industries. This position requires a detail-oriented person who excels at multi-tasking and creative thinking and performs well under pressure. Excellent organizational and communication skills are a must.
Collaborate with senior managers to establish paid online media objectives and success measurements for each program and tactically execute upon those strategies to meet or exceed benchmarks.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Monitoring, analyzing, optimizing, and educating based on campaign
performance with recommendations on inventory, channel and creative shifts
· Taking a lead role in campaign management – including executing
campaigns and daily communications with partners for optimization reviews,
targeting, content, and tactics throughout the life of the campaign
· Analyzing and translating data from various data sources into
actionable content recommendations
· Staying up to date on marketplace media trends/social/programmatic
innovations and looks for ways to integrate them into campaigns
· Regularly contributing to brainstorming sessions, and is able to
reference relevant brands examples as ideas for brainstorming
· Performing research to inform optimizations and identify
· Ensuring that the creative and ad copy align with Marketing and
· Working with paid online partners to build audiences and leverage
available first party data
· Developing and presenting in-depth reports based on 3rd party server data results, optimizations, and A/B testing that strategically identifies hypothesis, campaign performance, measures, and device performance that can then be applied on future campaigns.
· Setting and managing campaign budgets across online tactics
· In depth knowledge of the principles of paid online media platforms, including
social media, and media analytics ranging from media mix modeling, KPI mapping,
bidding strategies and optimization through digital performance metrics
· Minimum of 2 years of media planning/buying/research experience, including emerging
technologies, Social/Search/Programmatic Display – CPM/CPC, B2B and B2C
· Ability to work cross platform (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest,
· Familiarity with web metrics, research and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Comscore, 3rd
party ad servers, etc.)
· Highly proficient with MS Office programs – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Strong team player with excellent verbal and written skills
· Knowledge of SBMS/Freewheel media buying software is a plus
MN&Co is an equal opportunity employer. We offer full benefits (Health Insurance, 401K).
Salary commensurate with experience.
No phone calls, please.