Blue Cross Blue Shield
Dental Service Representative (Customer Service/Call Center) | Operations
Posted by: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Ready to help us transform healthcare? Bring your true colors to blue.
BCBSMA is seeking a new Dental Service Representative for our elite Dental Operations Division in Hingham, MA!
We are looking for a Dental Service Representative (Customer Service/Call Center) to work in our Dental Information Center to resolve telephone and written dental provider eligibility, benefit and claims-related inquiries in a fast pace, results driven, inbound call center. The Dental Service Representative (Customer Service/Call Center) will be responding to provider benefit-related issues and questions, responding to questions on corporate and dental policies and guidelines, timely filing, account receivables, and claims processing. The Dental Service Representative (Customer Service/Call Center) will represent Dental Provider Services in a positive and professional manner through appropriate telephone techniques and written responses.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assess, identify, and resolve a provider and / or partner internal inquires in a timely and professional manner.
- Resolve provider inquiries within the departmental quality and business metric goals established.
- Research and handle complex requests in an appropriate time frame with effective follow-up.
- Review and manage personal inventory, in a timely manner, including aged inquiries.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner to providers’, peers and all levels of leadership.
- Contribute to the achievement of divisional and corporate goals.
- Comply with corporate, division, and team policies and guidelines.
- Educate providers’ on electronic technology and track trends for process improvements.
- Continually develop telephone techniques and research skills through self-assessment and constructive feedback.
- Monitor performance indicators in relation to individual, team, and divisional goals.
- Participate in workgroups and attend meetings to represent the division as required.
- Share innovative and creative solutions that result in increased levels of provider satisfaction.
- Foster a team based environment by participating in various activities that lead to Associate support and provider satisfaction.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Minimum HS Diploma or GED is required
- At least 1 year experience working in a direct contact, customer service environment preferred
- Stellar attendance and punctuality
- Dental Call Center experience, highly desired
- Existing knowledge of dental clinical policy is preferred
- Strong navigational skills with current knowledge of technology (RTMS, HURN, BSC, OLB, Blue Images, Transaction Manager, etc) are preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in addition to being a team player are a must
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities in order to meet strict guidelines.
- Must be able to provide service designed to meet the customer’s needs, showing empathy and the ability to apply reasonableness.
- Must have a personal commitment to high quality performance through integrity, accountability, compassion, and teamwork.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive Pay, Benefits, 401K, Pension & More!
- Required 90-Day Training Program; Must be available to start on Monday May 20, 2019
- Daytime Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM
- No weekends or holidays!
- Free parking on our Hingham campus!
- Professional development & career opportunities at BCBSMA after 12 months of service
- Be a part of an organization that celebrates and engages in diversity and inclusiveness