Paid Search Strategist | Media
Posted by: Amy Onori
Boston, MA |
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek’s 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost’s 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We’re an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is a critical thinker, able to work independently, is comfortable with client communication and likes to think a little outside of the box. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be detail-oriented. You will assist the agency in developing SEM campaigns that are integrated into our clients’ overall marketing plan, with your key responsibilities focusing on the strategy, execution and optimization of our SEM program. You will enjoy an atmosphere that is conducive to learning and collaboration. You will also have exposure to and the ability to collaborate with multiple departments, including creative, social, digital and traditional media.
– Understanding of Paid Search campaign management and optimization practices.
– Ability to pull and analyze paid search reports, with limited direction, and identify trends/insights.
– Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Adwords and Bing Ads; bid management platform experience a plus.
– Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple assignments.
– Confident in ability to communicate with clients through email, phone and in-person.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.