Manager, Advanced Analytics | Media
Posted by: Amy Onori
Boston, MA |
Join us at Mediahub, winner of Adweek’s 2018 US Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost’s 2016 & 2017 Creative Agency of the Year! We’re an award-winning, full-service agency with endless opportunities.
The Manager of Advanced Analytics will be responsible for evolving, developing, and inspiring modeling insights and optimization approaches across several client engagements. This thought leadership role will cover Media Mix Modeling, Multi-Channel Attribution, Test Marketing, Clustering/Segmentation Analysis, CRM Predictive Models and other types of analysis.
Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
– Manage and mentor a team of analyst/senior analyst to deliver high quality work for client engagements.
– Work efficiently with clients and analytics vendors to define, extract, and synthesize available data and share results and insight with Mediahub team members.
– Evolve proprietary capabilities to deliver continuous improvements on existing predictive models to evaluate media efficacy and effectiveness, willing to develop new models to help answer challenging business questions.
– Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization.
– Package and present capabilities, refine processes, and develop case studies for internal and external support as well as new business development.
– 4-7 years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising, statistical modeling or interactive/technology consulting.
– Experience mentoring a team of analysts and managing their career paths and aspirations.
– Familiarity with advanced statistical analysis in a marketing/advertising environment, including but not limited to cluster analysis, media mix modeling and optimization, predictive analytics, and experimental design.
– Familiarity with statistical modeling, direct/digital marketing test designs, and audience segmentation.
– Working knowledge of data extraction and statistical software such as SAS, R, Python, SQL, Microsoft Excel, and/or others.
– Ability to articulate strategic marketing implications of performance results for business audiences with clarity and persuasiveness.
– Client presence and history of building relationships with client’s analytics and data management staff.
– Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
– Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data and client need for actionable insights.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.