Marketing Manager | Marketing
Posted by: Victoria Mottesheard
Boston, MA |
OUTFRONT Media is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the country, selling billboard, transit, and mobile advertising. OUTFRONT Boston is at the forefront of digital technology leading the industry in our Liveboard development. The Marketing Manager plays a key role in the digital development. The position supports the local sales and management team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, great communicator, multitasker, and quick to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, the development, amplification, and maintenance of sales tools and regional marketing initiatives. This position will work across various departments including marketing, research, sales, creative, real estate, etc.
Candidates should possess strong analytical skills, expert writing skills, strong verbal/presenting skills, a positive attitude, and be able to adapt quickly to the fast-paced environment.
Work with marketing and sales team in various ongoing projects including:
– Developing national, regional, and local marketing materials as well as maintaining the upkeep of local media kits, incentives & collateral internally/externally
– Developing customized packages and presentations for specific clients and target categories/audiences
– Investigate new OOH advertising opportunities/prospects◦Write & develop market content for outfrontmedia.com and client facing email marketing materials
– Submit content for OUTFRONT’s seven social network platforms
– Key ‘marketing-guru’ for local based Account Executives: includes competitive research requests, customized presentations, sales collateral etc.
– Local research and insights contact delivering customized ratings and maintaining up to date data and ratings at all times
– Liaison with transit authority managing ridership data, development, and processes
– Facilitating and managing local events internally and externally with local management and corporate contacts
– Industry contact and champion with local organization including ad organization and marketing organizations. Including participation at networking events and conferences
– Ability and desire to present both internally and on client meetings
– Actively participate in local weekly sales & national/regional marketing meetings
– Collaborate with the US and regional marketing team on various projects. Includes all project phases from brainstorming, creation, delivery, and follow up.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 5+ years professional experience. Advertising agency/marketing experience highly preferred. And local Boston expert/knowledge is beneficial
– Must be able to work in fast-paced environment; meet strict deadlines & handle multiple ongoing projects concurrently
– Must be able to take initiative, introduce new ideas with an emphasis on ‘forward thinking’
– Understanding of marketing/advertising (as well as digital/video/mobile) and how our business fits into ‘The Big Picture’
– Strong eye for design/visual aesthetics
– Stellar writing, organizational, and time management skills
– Heavy experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office
– Experience using research and insights
– Knowledge using email marketing platforms
To all Recruitment Agencies:
OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity EmployerAll applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.
Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.