Copywriter | Creative
Posted by: Tara Knowles
Boston, MA |
Do you love to write? Do you have the ability to translate business jargon into copy that’s confident, clear, and human? With an economy of words and a punchy title to boot? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with colleagues in a virtual setting to meet business and client needs? Deloitte is looking for a copywriter with a strong portfolio of innovative, high-impact marketing campaigns. You’ll collaborate with designers, digital producers, campaign managers, and strategic marketing planners to create assets that engage clients and build the Deloitte brand. If you excel at juggling multiple priorities at once, this opportunity may be for you. What you’ll do
Develop creative concepts, write, and edit engaging copy for campaign assets, including marketing collateral, infographics, web copy, social media, and email.
- Be an expert in Deloitte’s content marketing strategy, brand guidelines, style guide, and content typology. Rigorously proofread and edit every piece of work to deliver the highest-quality deliverables.
- Collaborate with strategic marketing planners, campaign managers, designers, and digital producers to develop creative concepts and assets that engage users.
- Don’t just write. Be a strategic advisor to senior marketers and client service practitioners, helping to clarify business objectives, define key messages, and differentiate Deloitte.
- Take the lead in presenting creative concepts and copy to internal teams and clients. Proactively manage client revisions and reviews.
- Be an innovator. Continually recommend new creative channels, technology, approaches, or assets for campaigns.
- Play an active role on the Creative Development team by participating in internal task forces and strategic initiatives.
The teamDeloitte’s marketing team combines the power of Deloitte’s brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breed solutions; centralization of key information and operations; and optimization of data, tools, people, and process.
7+ years of experience writing and producing a wide range of marketing communications assets.
- Conceptual and strategic thinker with the ability to balance innovative approaches with business objectives.
- Clear, concise writer who can distill complex ideas into easily understood language.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects and manage competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with senior leaders and highly intellectual thinkers.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with professional services (consulting) industry preferred.