Senior Designer | Creative
Posted by: DraftKings
Boston, MA |
DraftKings is seeking a Senior Designer for our Brand & Creative team. The successful candidate will design campaigns and creative executions that perform and bring to life our positioning as “The Game Inside the Game.” Specific areas of focus include:
- Partner with Copywriters and Art Directors to create designs for marketing including: Acquisition, CRM, Social, Product and Brand.
- Works with Creative Director and Design Director to establish and execute on creative vision for project.
- Conceptualize and design promotional assets including (but not limited to) videos, landing pages, logo, digital banners and emails.
- Create layouts applying design principles such as color, typography, organizing elements and usability.
- Become an expert on brand and strategic marketing goals.
- Establish an authentic “fan-to-fan” connection to build meaningful relationships with our target.
- Proactively develop ideas that establish DraftKings as an innovative early-adopter of technologies that bring sports fans closer to the games they love.
- Stay current on marketing trends, best practices and emerging tech.
The ideal candidate has the following key attributes: creativity, collaborative spirit, confidence, initiative and enthusiasm. Specifically,
- 5-8 years experience in a related role.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A passion for design and a relevant portfolio.
- Experience developing award-winning creative for major B-to-C brands.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social).
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work – big and small – done.
- Avid sports fan and fantasy sports enthusiast.
- Agency experience a plus.